Low-profile Water Filled Barricades for Airports & High-Wind Conditions
WaterCade WC01-10 – 10” high
WaterCade WC01-24 – 24” high
Highway Safety Equipment Features
In widespread use at airports all over the world, the WC-01 was designed specifically for airports and has gone through several improvements since it was introduced over 10 years ago. We listened to our customers and refined the WC-01 airport barricade to make it the most effective barricade to mark off hazardous runway construction work zones on the market today.
What makes this airport barricade the best? Specifically, this is the only complete FOD-free barricade on the market today. If interconnected, the WC-01 water filled airport barricade can withstand heavy jet blast without the use of sand bags. Three angled recesses on the sides of the WC-01 are designed to provide maximum visibility to airplane pilots. Choose from two heights – 10” and 24”.
The WC-01 water filled airport barrier can be used for other areas besides airports, too. It can also be used in parking lots and in amusement areas, such as go-kart racetracks, etc…
- Designed especially for use at airports and landing fields for aircraft traffic control and area delineation.
- Ideal for areas with high-wind conditions - the low height barricade will not blow over.
- Made of durable hi-density polyethylene. This non-conducive material will not spark if struck by a metal object.
- FOD (foreign-object-debris) free
- Jet-blast tested
- Compatible with stanchions to create a Type III barricade
- Stackable and simple to transport.
- Unique, patented FOD-free connection hardware allows the WC-01 water filled airport barricade to be bolted together to form a jet-blast resistant and vandal-proof wall.
- Meets requirements of FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2E
- Available in 2 heights – 10” and 24”
- Optional accessories: solar lights and reflective striping (as pictured) [link to accessories]
- Available in 2 colors – safety orange and white