EZ-Span™ – Expandable barricades for indoor and outdoor use
Expandable Barricade Features
EZ-Span is an expandable barricade made of durable and lightweight plastic that can be used in a wide variety of ways. Designed to provide a visible warning barrier and redirect traffic in unsafe and and risky conditions – while maintaining a safe and friendly environment. Ideal for use during repairs, maintenance, construction or remodeling. EZ-Span expandable barriers can also be used to direct vehicle traffic in parking areas or pedestrian traffic anywhere..
- Expandable barricade is versatile and easy to use
- Provides a visible warning barrier and redirects traffic in unsafe and risky conditions while maintaining a safe and friendly environment
- Simple to expand and contract. Goes from 16.5 inches to 11.5 feet easily.
- Made of durable recycled polypropylene that is UV-resistant and weather-resistant. The expandable barrier can be used indoors or outdoors in all kinds of climates and conditions. Will not rust.
- Feet will not scratch or damage floors – making it an ideal expandable barricade for indoor use, especially on sensitive surfaces such as marble
- Lightweight. Weighs only 15 lbs, making it easy to transport.
- The end hook serves 2 functions: carrying handle and connector hook to create a secure line of barriers.
- Safe to use in most conditions: the expandable barricades can withstand extreme temperatures (-4 degrees to 131 degrees F) and will not conduct electricity (dielectric)
- Available in high-visibility yellow/black.