RotoCade™ – Oversized pedestrian barricades & plastic temporary fences
Plastic Pedestrian Barricade Features
RotoCade.is an attractive, oversized plastic barricade that can be used at all types of special events, venues, facilities – indoors and outdoors. RotoCade is taller than most other pedestrian barriers (up to 9” taller than typical steel barricades) which, along with its bright colors, makes for a very effective visual guidance barricade for events such as bike races, marathons, festivals, parades and crowds. RotoCade also comes with an extra-large panel for signage, making it ideal for sponsorships and its light weight and rotating foot that can be flattened - makes it easy to install, remove, store and transport.
- Ideal for all types of events, facilities and venues
- Alternative to steel barricades – weather-resistant and will not rust, rot or corrode
- Unique and modern design makes RotoCade pedestrian barriers ideal for special events where design is an important factor
- Made of durable high impact, recyclable polyethylene that is UV-resistant and waterproof.
- Feet can rotate and lock in any position, including flush with the plastic barricade for easy stacking, moving and storage
- Hollow frame can be filled with water for additional ballast – holds up to 3 gallons of water
- Extra large display area is 28.5” x 36” – ideal for sponsors, advertisers and supporters.
- Available in Forest Green, Yellow, Red and Blue